- What we collect
- Preserving our collections
- Building our collections
- Selected Library collections
- Collection statistics
- History of the collection
- Processing and describing our collections
The Library subscribes to a number of online databases that provide access to information on Australian companies. These databases are listed under the heading 'Business and Commerce' which can be found by clicking on the Browse eResources tab in our eResources.
Some of our subscription resources can be accessed from home or work by Australian residents who are registered readers of the Library. They can be identified in eResources by the use of the 'key' symbol and include:
- Company 360
In depth business information and analysis on Australia's leading private and public companies.
- Who's who in business in Australia
Biographical information on leading Australian business men and women.
- Business Source Complete
Detailed profiles of the 10,000 biggest companies worldwide.
The Library subscribes to a selection of online journal databases with company and business related content. These include:
- Australia New Zealand Reference Centre Plus
- Informit e-Library : humanities & social sciences
- Academic Search Complete