- What we collect
- Preserving our collections
- Building our collections
- Selected Library collections
- Collection statistics
- History of the collection
- Processing and describing our collections
The Library subscribes to a number of online databases that provide access to information on Australian companies. These databases are listed under the heading 'Business and Commerce' in our eResources.
Some of our subscription resources can be accessed from home or work by Australian residents who are registered readers of the Library. They can be identified in eResources by the use of the 'key' symbol and include:.
The Library subscribes to a selection of online journal databases with company and business related content. These include:
- Australia New Zealand Reference Centre
- Informit databases. A range of Australian research databases. Users may select the specific database they want by name, search across particular subject areas, or use search terms to find the most relevant content across the databases.
- Proquest Asian Business and Reference