- What we collect
- Preserving our collections
- Building our collections
- Selected Library collections
- Collection statistics
- History of the collection
- Processing and describing our collections
How do you request a printed American standard in the Catalogue?
If you know the number of the standard:
1. Go to the Catalogue record for American National Standards
Note The standards are not listed individually, but grouped within a number range. Not all issues within these number ranges are held.
2. Type in the number of the standard in the space provided for the volume number.
e.g. Volume/No.: ANSI/R15.02-1-1990
If you do not know the number of the standard, you can look it up in an index.