- What we collect
- Preserving our collections
- Building our collections
- Selected Library collections
- Collection statistics
- History of the collection
- Processing and describing our collections
How do you request a printed NZ standard in the Catalogue?
If you know the number of the standard:
1. Go to the Catalogue record for New Zealand Standards.
Note The standards are not listed individually, but grouped within a number range. Not all issues within these number ranges are held.
2. Type in the number of the standard in the space provided for the volume number.
e.g.Volume/No.: NZS 8704:1977
If you do not know the number of the standard, you can look it up in an index
Searching online indexes for New Zealand standards
You can search the SAI Global Infostore to find the number of a New Zealand standard.
1. Select the SNZ option from the drop down menu
2. Enter the known SNZ number into the search box. You don't need to type in the SNZ prefix.
3. Alternatively select the 'Browse by Publisher' option from the home page to see all availabe SNZ standards.