How do you request a printed NZ standard in the Catalogue?
If you know the number of the standard:
1. Go to the Catalogue record for New Zealand Standards
Note The standards are not listed individually, but grouped within a number range. Not all issues within these number ranges are held.
2. Type in the number of the standard in the space provided for the volume number.
e.g.Volume/No.: NZS 8704:1977
If you do not know the number of the standard, you can look it up in an index
Searching SAI Global for a Joint NZS/Australian Standard
1. For a quick search, enter one of the following search terms in the SAI Global search box:
- Standard number. You don't need to type in the AS or AS/NZS prefix.
- Keyword. You can search for any word in the title, abstract or text of the standard.
2. Select the 'Australian' radio button to pick up all joint AS/NZS standards.
Tip SAI Global offers other search options for more complex searches and online help pages.