- What we collect
- Preserving our collections
- Building our collections
- Selected Library collections
- Collection statistics
- History of the collection
- Processing and describing our collections
Our specialist staff can help you with your research, to locate resources and to use our microform and scanning equipment. However, they cannot undertake extensive or ongoing genealogical, historical or other research on your behalf. More details are in our Information and Research Policy.
For research assistance beyond that which the Library can provide we suggest contacting the associations listed below or their members who provide private professional research as part of their services.
Please note that this list has been prepared as a community service and the Library does not endorse any particular association, body, or researcher.
- Australasian Association of Genealogists and Record Agents (AAGRA) - Member Directory
- Professional Historians Australia - includes links to all State and Territory Professional Historians’ Associations.
The Professional Historians Association (NSW) - Historian Register